What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Compatible with all Microsoft products and third party applications, RegCure seeks out those remnants left behind on your registry from failed installations, incomplete un-installations, disabled drivers, and spyware applications.
- After continued use, all PC’s suffer the effects of a corrupt and ineffective Windows Registry, causing error messages to appear, slow loading, and system crashes
- Are you frustrated by your computers diminished performance? Is your PC slow?
- Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance.
- Let RegCure Clean Your Registry Safely and Effectively
- Optimum Maintenance for Optimum Performance
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. RegCure scores 61.63/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.paretologic.com/lp/clickbank/regcure/11/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: paretologic.com you’ll also be taken through to paretologic.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)